Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A fun little challenge

Hey team! When browsing the Airport's Web site at www.san.org, I usually find lots of useful information to choose from for sharing with my family, friends and community contacts in my role as a Goodwill Ambassador. There is even plenty there to spark the interest of youngsters who may be interested in learning more about aviation and SDIA, thanks the to the Web site's special Just for Kids section.

That's where you'll find, among other fun things, some games to play, like the Airport Match Game.

Here's a challenge for you: Can you beat my low score on the Airport Match Game? See if you can beat me! My best time is 12 seconds (proof is in the picture). If you get a better score, you can let me know what it is by clicking on the 'comments' link below. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun game! There is no way you got 12!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mary, the best I could do was 59 seconds! How on Earth did you manage to do it in 12 seconds?

Anonymous said...

OMG - great job on getting a score of 12!!! You sure have come a long way from when we first used to play this game babes. M:D

Ambassa-Shots

Photographs of life around Lindbergh Field

Mural of the airport's namesake, Charles Lindbergh, by John Jay Whalen on the east side of the Commuter Terminal

Guillermo sculpture at Terminal 1 East

Moonrise over Lindbergh Field, by Joan Van Tassel
Blog Directory - Blogged